Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Days in Cheap Kiddie Pools

This is apparently how Maggie enjoys the kiddie pool. I got it all set up, filled it early so it could warm in the sun, and she....reads in a chair instead.
At least Caroline enjoys it. This pic is just after she had stuck her entire face in the water, trying to drink it.
The next day I convinced Maggie to get IN the water by putting the chair in the pool so she wouldn't get too wet.
The heat really sucked her energy. She hasn't really napped since she was VERY little.

And this is just a cute picture of her painting.






3 comments:

AJ said...

These are my kind of girls!123trout

Anonymous said...

Bathing Beauties! Darling!! Kisses on their cute little sweet cheeks.

Emily S. said...

I love your posts because it reminds me of when I just had two little ones. Kiddie pools, naps and watercolors. Now that my kids are older it seems so busy - but of course I have to remember Cate and SJ. They would loooove those things. Cute, cute girls you have.