Thursday, July 1, 2010

Randoms

Ordinary summer days.

Maggie fell at the park and scraped both knees. You would have thought the world had ended the way she screamed. I thought someone was going to call the police or something. She calmed slightly but freaked out all over again when Daddy saw her. After quite a while on the couch whimpering I cleaned her "wounds" and bandaged them which she was not pleased about. She had a pronounced limp for a good 24 hours. She fell the very next day right on her knees and we started the whole process over again!!
I just love this picture of Caroline. It's just so her and her little personality. The expression is perfect and she's handing me a toy which is what she does all the time and what she could do constantly if I'd play along.






First pickings from the garden. She enjoyed the planting/watering/growing stage but had no desire to taste it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad to be missing out on their UT visit! Darling photos, as usual.