Friday, July 10, 2009

Bunch of Randoms

Chatting on the phone:

In the jogging stroller. Kind of irritated I woke her up upon arriving home:





Patrick likes to prop Caroline up on the couch--and she actually likes it. Maggie then proceeds to attack (erh, um, love her).

When I work in the front yard I open the door and put Caroline in the doorway and just let Maggie wander in and out. Maggie had given Caroline her set of plastic horseshoes to play with then settled down with a map we have of Colorado. "Where on here do I live Mommy?" is what I heard constantly--even after I pointed to our city over and over.


Finally overcoming her fear of the mixer to help me make muffins.

**after reviewing these photos I must say: I do TRY to get Caroline's hair to behave. It will not. Seriously.

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

Cute pictures. Love Caroline's hair! We missed you at the 4th festivities. It was actually kind of sad - not very many people came. It's kind of sad to watch traditions die. But times change...

ZDub said...

Such cute pictures! And who doesn't want to play horseshoes and read a map?! We ahve that same horseshoe set and I had to throw the pointy stick thingys away due to the fact that T and Z wouldn't stop using them as weapons!

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of those two! Darling photos of gorgeous McCarty children! I love the whole map, horseshoe, fluffy hair thing ....ALL OF IT.