Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One Year

My brother Brian passed away on my birthday, December first, one year ago. I miss him terribly. I have finally managed to get the slide show from his funeral online. What a year full of emotions it has been! Thank goodness for quiet moments alone to shed a tear (or driving around doing errands--thank goodness for sunglasses to hide behind). I wonder when the tears will stop and then immediately wish they never will. I don't want to ever forget or lose his image in my head.



Today would have been his 44th birthday. Happy Birthday Bri!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks from the bottom of my heart & toes for posting that. I know how long it took to get it posted, and I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

I knew I couldn't get through that without crying! I don't think I will ever be able to watch it without crying. Thanks Di, I so miss him!

ZDub said...

I am so sorry. Thanks for sharing the slideshow. You have a great family.

Anonymous said...

that looks kike my grandmas house

Vicki Sigg said...

Thank you for sharing this. I feel honored to have watched it and to have that peek into his life. So special.

Vicki

Emily S. said...

Finally! I got a chance to sit down and watch this uninterrupted and without being rushed. Thank you. It was so touching. I still can't believe he his gone! He is truly missed.

Emily said...

I am so sorry for your loss. We send our love to you!. Thanks for your Christmas card. You have such a darling family. We enjoy your blog so much! Merry Christmas.