Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Maggie's First Day of Kindergarten!



There was much sadness and a few tears from mommy. Maggie was absolutely apathetic the whole time. No excitement leading up to the big day and pretty even and mellow the day of. But...that's Maggie.
Her teacher is Mrs Sundt and she is one of only 5 girls in her class.

Caroline was none too happy about leaving Maggie at school.
Afterward we celebrated with a date to Red Robin.


She's now an old pro. She loves school, she loves her teacher and seems to be generally happy with the whole school situation.
We still get little to no response when we ask about what she did, who she played with, etc. But, again, that's Maggie. And we love her!

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

I am so behind on catching up on blogs! I miss you! I love your Florida posts. And I can't believe how grown up your girls look. Maggie going to kindergarten! wow! You have a darling family. I wish I could see you sometime when you are in Utah. When???

Anonymous said...

I love her too!! She is an excellent school girl. And, for the record, none of my kids would say anything when I asked them about school. I think all kids have a secret pact. "Let's not tell our parents what goes on here." And they all agree.