Thursday, December 9, 2010

Randoms

I love my blog. I love having such a fantastic record of our life. I'm going to try harder to blog more regularly. So there you go Mom.

Maggie and her make up. Always the girliest girl.


It looked like Maggie was not all that upset at Caroline's artwork on her sleeve...

Then she melted down...


We haven't had too much snow this season (yet). Maggie immediately begged to go out in the snow when she woke up to a small dusting. Doesn't she look like the happiest little kid making a snow angel?


I've been knitting a little bit these days. Seems like knitting has taken a back seat to sewing lately. But this little shrug on Caroline makes me so happy!


Maggie and Caroline eating some powdered donuts:

Caroline watching the Wiggles on the computer. I wish this was a video because she was singing along to the songs. She is definitely a singer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these photos! Can't wait to give hugs and kisses to the girls.

The Grammie said...

Thanks for responding to my request. We will have such fun next week!