Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend Review: As Usual--Busy

I completed my first week of the WOMAN Challenge and... it was actually a challenge. hmmm. Imagine that. I walked an average of 9,200 steps a day. Hopefully I can get that to at least 10,000+ per day this week.
Woke up early on Saturday and headed to Lowes. Did some more container planting. Patrick installed more cabinets in the garage while I took Maggie to the park. We had a yummy dinner: grilled tri-tip, corn, and some garlic rosemary red potatoes. So good!


Here's Maggie before I planted the whiskey barrel behind her. The girl LOVES to eat rocks.


Once Maggie was down, we curled up with a video and some homemade ice cream (vanilla with blackberries).


Sunday church was eventful. Maggie complained the whole time so I was either waving a toy in front of her, feeding her snacks, or taking her out in the hall. Didn't hear a darn thing.

We spent the afternoon cleaning out the basement so we can make a big play area to hold Maggie and her ever growing mountain of toys.

We had a sick little girl so we let her eat anything she wanted--just eat something! This is what she wanted. And she wanted to manage it herself! She rules our house and we are suckers...

3 comments:

Karla said...

Sounds like your weekend was fun! How did you like the movie? I have been wanting to see it. I hope Maggie feels better!

Diana Beck McCarty said...

I wanted to see something like The Devil Wears Prada (or any other girly show) but this was what Patrick wanted to watch and I really liked it! Cute kid show.

Anonymous said...

I liked that movie. It was funny! The Devil Wears Prada is better, though. Your child is simply adorable.