Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Meredith Gets Married

After dropping Maggie off at her first day of school I went right to the airport and caught a flight to the bay area to see sweet Meredith get married.  I had not been back to Santa Cruz in something like 9 or 10 years!!  I looooooved being back.
Me in front of the Oakland Temple:
Walking around Santa Cruz.  I even managed a morning run along the cliffs one morning and it was, hands down, the best run I'd had in years.  I was so happy I was practically flying. 
Meredith and Laytons wedding was gorgeous and completely perfect.  I was so happy for them.  I've actually never been to a wedding where I felt so happy and I swear it was just so romantic (maybe I was high from my Santa Cruz bliss but SERIOUSLY...it was all so perfectly sweet!).
 Their first dance as Mr. and Mrs.:
The dancing was happy, joyous, craziness.  My dad kind of killed it.  He has moves! 
We spent the day at Capitola Village eating Pizza My Heart...and shivering.  In typical Santa Cruz fashion I was freezing. 
This is such a sweet picture of my sister Ellen and her daughter Courtney.  I had so much fun being roomies with these two for the weekend.  They. Are.  Funny!! 
No trip to SC is complete without at least one stop at Gayles.  Happiness in a to-go box! 
And a few shots from my dad's phone.  Us at the beach:
 At the temple:

At the hotel trying to decide on a place to eat:

No comments: