Sunday, June 20, 2010

Utah Trip May 2010

A few weeks ago I took a short trip out to Utah. This was not supposed to be a short trip but I was not feeling well at all and felt a little stressed out on top of it so...I did what I thought I could and then came home.

First thing were gifts from the Matesens for Caroline's birthday. Maggie was also given a bottle of bubbles that both girls enjoyed. A lot.







My cousin hosted a Mothers Luncheon to celebrate family and our mothers. It was lots of fun (and a few tears) as we reminisced.


Cousin Meredith saved the day by doing the long drive from Utah back to Colorado. She was a super entertainer as we drove through cold, rain, fog, and even some snow. We were lucky to have the busy girl to ourselves for a couple of days.

Since both girls decided they LOVED my sister Charlotte's kids, I was able to spend some one-on-one time with my brother Randy. He has been wanting to record his music on video and post it online for a while now. We did just that. You can see his YouTube music here:
Chicken Wear Socks

Growing More Distant

Sneak Thief


2 comments:

Karla said...

Meredith is beautiful. Glad she could make the trip home with you and stay a few days too. How fun!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! You're finally back and posting again!
Ugh. I look like and old lady, but I don't care. At least you posted something, and I was happy to see it.
Mer is beautiful. . . isn't she.